As of about an hour ago my 14 year old Labrador Annie is no longer living. She was acting very pitiful this morning and she's been acting like she's in pain a lot lately. So, my dad took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with regenerative arthritis which is common in Labradors and large breed dogs. however, it was for the best because the vet said she would only get worse and things would become unbearable for her. So knowing this I'm glad she was put down today because I would hate to see her suffer and she's been such a good dog for so long. I'll try to go look for a picture of her after our house showing today and post a little tribute to her.
In happier news Raimei helped 'clean' the house all morning this morning haha! It was so cute the way he followed me and mom around to every single room. I'll have pictures of him too later.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry about Annie...it is so sad when we have to say good-bye to beloved animals...she is no longer with you but all the good memories will be with you forever!
Yes that is so true. And I am glad that Annie is not suffering because that would have broken my heart to see her be in constant pain.
Post a Comment