Tonight me, my mom and my dad went to a long time neighbor's house (she's moved away from us now) for dinner. We took Raimei with us because she has been a cat lover for years and has always had cats. Her cat of 18 years recently had to be put down due to kidney failure and I knew she would love to see Raimei. So anyway we visited tonight and Raimei did very well. It was so funny because me and my mom walked through the front door with our hands full with Raimei's toy box, his blanket his dangley string, him in his pet carrier and a litter box haha! Our neighbor laughed and laughed. Raimei wasn't certain about the whole thing at first. he got his little foot stuck in his harness because it's still a little big for him even though it's adjusted to the smallest length. However, after about 10 minutes he was just fine and he even curled up in a chair and went to sleep! I'm sure Raimei will be going on another trip very soon!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ohh I can tell Raimei is loved by everyone!! I am sure Raimei is soo happy! It is good that you are taking him everywhere! I did take Goma out as much as possible visiting friend and other cats etc since he was little now he goes into anybody's house and gets along with new cats no problem!
See, that's the way I want Raimei to be. I want to be able to take him places and him not be afraid. That has to be so fun to be able to take Goma to different places.
Hello Raimei! We found you at Goma's blog and had to come over to say hello! You are so cute and floofy!
We don't care for traveling, but we love it when people come to visit us! We're very social kitties, just not traveling kitties.
We hope you'll come by to see us and lots of our blogging kitty friends in the Cat Blogosphere.
Hi guys! Me and mommy will definitely come visit! Raimei hasn't been able to visit any new kitties...Mommy is quite nervous about that haha!
Hi Amanda! long time no talk!! I just want to check how Raimei is doing! i hope you guys are doing great!! xoxox Goma+Sachie
Post a Comment