Raimei has had a fun day today. He got to watch outside all day long. I spent most of the afternoon today detailing my car and I'll be posting some pictures of that tomorrow! I wanted to take Raimei outside but we got out the door today and he got really really nervous so we came back inside. Also as an added bonus you not only get to see Raimei sitting in the sun and watching outside but also pictures of the beautiful weeping cherry tree in my backyard.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Lots of Pictures
Raimei has had a fun day today. He got to watch outside all day long. I spent most of the afternoon today detailing my car and I'll be posting some pictures of that tomorrow! I wanted to take Raimei outside but we got out the door today and he got really really nervous so we came back inside. Also as an added bonus you not only get to see Raimei sitting in the sun and watching outside but also pictures of the beautiful weeping cherry tree in my backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhh! Raimei is sooo photogenic!! looks like a supa model!! Very nice photos Amanda!!
Thanks! Yes he is definitely supa star! haha! He doesn't seem to care when I take his picture. Is Goma that way too?
Post a Comment