Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get It Raimei!

OMG! This was so cute! I apologize because this video is kind of hard to watch because I am moving the camera around a lot but Raimei was chasing his ball around like a dog would! First he was chasing it down the hallway but then he kept chasing it down the stairs. He would hit it down there himself and then run after it. Then I threw it down there so that he would go chase it again. He did this probably 5 times and he had fun doing this last night too. The balls are definitely his new favorite toy. He lost 3 in the house and I found them the other day when I was cleaning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omaigosh!! I LOVE when he went down the stairs!! He is soooooo cuteeeee!! I watched it like 10 times!! I love him!!

xoxo

AkiraDanna said...

Ooooh it was definitely so cute watching him run down the stairs and back again the other day! He did that this morning too haha!