Well, it's the week!! I bring Raimei home on Sunday and so there's a lot of things to do this week to prepare. And since I've lost Monday to going to work and going to class now I have Tuesday-Saturday to get ready. Sooooo.....here's the plan for the week:
Tuesday: Go to Wal-Mart and get cat treats, deep clean bathroom
Wednesday: Go to the bank and withdraw the remaining money I owe on Raimei
Thursday: Pull out pet gate and open/assemble scratcher. Wash food bowls
Friday: Run sweeper in bathroom/computer room. Pile up everything that needs to go into the bathroom
Saturday: Assemble bathroom for Raimei. Fill litter pan. Charge camera and video camera batteries. Also anything last minute I've left out haha!
Sunday: Load car and depart at 8:00 AM for Mansfield
I think that's everything! Now when I forget to so something tomorrow I can just come check my list again haha!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like great plan to me! Did you get food already?? I am sure you do!!I am so excited!! I can not wait for Sunday!!
yes, I did get my food. I bought 20 pounds of kitten food this past weekend while I was in Cleveland haha! I'm so happy someone else is just as excited as I am!! Yay!
Post a Comment