Well, it's been one week since Raimei arrived home. It's been a week with lots of progress. I've given Raimei his harness to observe for the past week and yesterday he wore it for 3 minutes yesterday then I took it off of him. Today he wore it for 5 minutes. I'm having trouble adjusting it the proper way it should fit because he is just so tiny that I almost can't get the harness small enough to fit him properly. I'm going to try the harness again later on today. Earlier he was so playful that he was more interested in playing with the harness than he was wearing it. I took this video today because this is the most excited he's been all week about this string toy. It's so cute to watch him go after it!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh Raimei is such a playful kitty!! So cute and adorable!! you are superstah!!
Hahaha! Yeah, he was super playful today which he hasn't been in the past days. It was so cute! I think he wore himself out...he's asleep on my bed right now.
Post a Comment