Of all weeks for things not to go exactly right...this is the week. I came home from work sick today. I am coughing like crazy and starting to sneeze, I had body aches all day yesterday. I only hope I'm not getting the flu. So, because of coming home sick I didn't get anything done which puts me another day behind.
But in happier news I have decided to show Raimei in the household pet division of cat shows this summer! Two of my dear college professors that I had suggested that it would be fun to do. So, I'm going to start looking for a security cage and some sushi fabric to make a show curtain! If I can find some sushi print fabric I will line the edges in red satin...it will be cute! Of course it is going to cost some money so I'll have to start saving now.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG that's great!! Raimei will do great for the show for sure!!! I hope u feel better!!
Yeah, I think it sounds so fun to be able to show him in the household pets! I'm just going to have to make sure I get him lots of people exposure so he doesn't get nervous. Thanks! I hope I feel better too, this is no fun
Post a Comment